Raycon earbuds are the most affordable earbuds. It is frustrating when their sound keeps cutting out after every moment when they are using it. It is a common problem with earbuds.
If you are facing this same issue, don’t get frustrated because it is not a big problem.
You can quickly fix Raycon earbuds’ sound with a few troubleshooting steps.
Let’s get started.
Easy Ways to Fix Raycon Earbuds Keep Cutting Out
After addressing the issue, analyze all possible causes of your Raycon earbuds keep cutting out and find solutions.
The first thing is that if your Raycon Earbuds Keep Cutting Out, you should restart them.
Restarting earbuds will resolve minor glitches like proper connectivity, and hopefully, the problem will be fixed.
Follow the below steps on how to restart your Raycon earbuds.
- Turn both(lift/right) Raycon earbuds off.
- Place earbuds in the charging case.
- After 30 seconds, remove the earbuds from the charging case.
- Turn on both Raycon earbuds.
If your earbuds are fully charged, but they are still cutting out, try resetting them. When experiencing issues with your earbuds, resetting them should be the first solution you try.
Remember, every earbud brand has a setting that is different from each other, but the same brands are likely different.
To fix the issue of sound cutting out: It is recommended to reset your Raycon earbuds.
Follow these steps to reset your Raycon earbuds.
- Please turn off your Reycon earbuds by placing them in the charging case.
- Hold the power buttons on both left and right Raycon earbuds for more than 30 seconds.
- Your earbuds will be restored to their original factory settings once this process is completed.
- And after this, reconnect your Reycon earbuds to Bluetooth settings.
- Turn off the Reycon earbuds.
- Please remove your Raycon earbuds from the list of Bluetooth devices on your device.
- Press and hold the earbuds buttons for more than 30 to 45 seconds and put them in the case.
- Remove both earbuds from the case and wait for a few seconds.
- After this, reconnect the earbuds to Bluetooth settings.
Reset your earbuds two to three times if the issue persists.
Sometimes, the distance between your device and earbuds is too far, which causes the sound to cut out. If you want to avoid it, go within this range.
Sometimes, something like a wall or curtain between your device and earbuds can block the sound. Don’t let it happen, and don’t be a victim of it.
The Bluetooth range of Raycon earbuds is 33 feet, so to avoid connection and sound problems, keep your mind earbuds within this range.
So, always keep your earbuds close to the device and your earbuds.
Low Battery of Earbuds
If you have been using your Raycon earbuds for hours, then their battery will be low, due to which the sound will be cut off. To avoid this problem, you should fill your Raycon earbuds and their charging case. I have to charge.
Raycon earbuds will take 2 hours to charge for subsequent use fully.
Your earbuds may not be appropriately paired with your device, which is why you’re having sound problems.
To start, unpair the earbuds and remove them from your device’s Bluetooth list. Afterward, you can proceed to reconnect your mobile phone or device with them. Please ensure that both devices are correctly connected.
Doing this can solve the sound problem.
Here, you can connect your Raycon earbuds.
Raycon earbuds e25
- Take the Raycon E25 earbuds out of their charging case.
- To connect the earbuds, please ensure that Bluetooth is turned on for the device you wish to connect them to.
- Go to your device’s settings, select your Raycon earbuds, and click.
If the earbuds are not automatically in pairing mode, press and hold the button on both earbuds for about 3-5 seconds until you see the LED lights on the earbuds flashing red and blue alternately.
Outdated firmware of Raycon earbuds can also cause many errors in earbuds, due to which you may face many problems like sound cut off and not charging.
To address these issues: It is recommended that you update the firmware of your earbuds.
Enable and Disable Bluetooth
If the above solution doesn’t work, then you have to turn your mobile and device on and off multiple times.
This should be done because your device doesn’t connect properly. Your device should start working usually.
Read this article: